This card is for the Guest Designer Contest by My Favorite Thing on the Splitcoaststampers Forum.
The rules are:
- Valentine's theme
- One Patterned Paper
- Two Cardstock Colors(not including neutral base)
- Three Embellishments(three types, not just three of one thing)
Love this challenge.
Stamps: Birds from Best Friends and sentiment from Paperwork Greetings both by Inkadinkado.
Paper: from a block from Action (which is actually real cool paper)
Dies:
- Flowers: die-namics perfect petal trio and the other flower (cannot recall it's name) from My Favorite Thing
- Leaves: Crealies
- Doily from My Favorite Thing, isn't it beautiful?!
Embellishments: spacers, button and scrapper's floss.
The birds are colored with copics and I used stickles on their bellies.
3 opmerkingen:
Prachtige kaart, mooie sprekende kleuren gebruik en een o zo lief en leuk stempeltje!
Succes!
Groetjes, Marjan
Dat is een mooie heldere kaart José, echt prachtig!! Groetjes, Frea
Jose, your card looks amazing. I love that you used a non traditional color scheme. Those birds are beautiful! I love the sparkle you added.
Hugs and smiles
Een reactie posten