10 februari 2011

Papertrey Button Challenge




Another great challenge at Papertrey Ink. You have to have the card uploaded by tomorrow! The prize is: lot's of buttons, button dies, etc. Sounds fab!
The challenge is to use buttons in a creative way. No lack of buttons here LOL. And as it is almost Valentines day I decided to whip out my heart buttons.
I cut out two sizes flower shaped nestabilities and found some cool paper with sweet hearts. I cut that with the circle nestability. A ribbon tag nestability was cut out of white cardstock and I inked it with spiced marmalade distress ink. On top of that I glued the heart shaped buttons. Some of them have scrapper's floss.
Two silk ribbons in orange and chocolate brown are attached to the ribbon tag.
The hearts are from a small embossing folder in the shape of a stamp. I inked it with spiced marmalade distress ink and ran it through the cuttlebug. I then cut out the hearts. On top another cute button with scrapper's floss.
Along the edge of the large circle I punched holes.

Geen opmerkingen: