27 maart 2011

Birthday Banner Card - Waltzingmouse #40






Oooooeh, I loooooove banners! So this challenge from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge I had to take! I made a card for a 2-year old and used the Zoo-licious stamps from Recollections. Aren't they just cute!
The fantastic large banner is made with the boxy banner die from Papertrey Ink. And I used it as the base for my card. The small banners are made with dies from Papertrey as well. And the border at the top is from My Favorite Thing.
The grass is punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
On the inside two Dutch sentiments and the sun is made with a die from Papertey Ink. Finished it off with lots of Diamond Stickles.

11 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hoi José, wat een enig kaartje!! Hartstikke leuk gemaakt. Groetjes, Frea

Marijke zei

Wat een lief en leuk kaartje!! Erg vrolijk en heerlijk vol met glitters.....gewoon een supermooi kaartje voor een 2 jarige!
Groetjes, Marijke en Chantal

KarinsArtScrap zei

wat een leuk kinderkaartje jose.
heel leuk met die twee diertjes erbij.

groetjes karin

Diane Jaquay zei

Your banner is SUPER CUTE!!!

Tinie zei

Dit is wel een heel leuk kaartje geworden! Zeker voor kinderen is dit top!
Groetjes Tinie

Lynn Mercurio zei

This is so adorable. What a fun and fanciful creations. I'm so pleased that you chose to play along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week!

Desirée-ScrapDees zei

what a lovely banner card, i love the animals!

Deborah Frings zei

Such an original card - love the design, the colours - brilliant!

Marjan zei

Ik ben er weer weg van, zo mooi gemaakt en zo onwijs leuk voor een kind van twee!! Dit is een winner!

Groetjes, Marjan

Jean Martin zei

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This is SUPER cute!!!! I have those stamps too. Aren't they just adorable?! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC! :)

Julia Aston zei

What a fun kids card! love your animals and jungle colors! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!