Hi There!
I will do this one in English, as I know Susan will appreciate it ;-). This card is made with stamps and ink only and I applied the masking technique as described here on Papertrey Ink's blog.
I used white cardstock and cut a much smaller piece of Kraft. I also cut a piece of thin paper that same size en cut out the star with a die from Papertrey Ink.
I placed the star and outside of it on the Kraft cardstock and removed the paper outside the star and spunged it. I then replaced the outside paper and removed the star and stamped some button stamps from the set "Button Boutique" from PTI. The sentiment was then stamped with Black Versafine. The sentiment is from the Think Big Favorites #4 set.
I then cut a piece of Kraft a bit smaller than the white card and stamped along the border some stamps from the Boy Basics Simple Cirles stamp set.
I added foam behind the piece with the star to give it some dimension. I really like the result.
Ink used: Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream, Terra Cotta Tile, Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate (Hybrid Palette ink pads from PTI)
... this is the mask I used ...
8 opmerkingen:
Gelukkig lees ik Engels, hihi! Supermooie kaart, José, leuk om te lezen hoe je hem gemaakt hebt! Fijne zondag, meid!
Groetjes, Marjan
wat leuk is dit José.
Weer eens heel wat anders hè
Wat een leuke kaart José! En helemaal leuk dat je de beschrijving ook hebt uitgetikt, ideaal voor nieuwsgierige aagjes zoals ik die graag willen weten hoe dingen in elkaar zitten :)
Groetjes, Marlies
Wat een prachtig gebruik van deze techniek!! Staat echt geweldig zo, super ster en mooie achtergrond ook met die cirkels zo!! Erg mooi hoe alle kleuren zo bij elkaar passen! Helemaal super!
Fijne zondag!
Groetjes, Wendy
Fantastisch kaartje hoor en dat alleen met stempels! Mooie kleuren heb je weer gebruikt. Knap gedaan!! Fijne zondag! xxx Marianne
Het is wederom een juweeltje!! Kan er lang en breed over praten, maar ik vind h'm echt prachtig! Wat een superleuke en mooie techniek!
'k Heb tijd tekort!!! Hahahaha, wie niet!
Liefs Cornelie
weer een heel ander kaartje, en het ziet erweer heel mooi uit.
leuk idee trouwens.
groetjes karin
Ziet er goed uit hoor, dat kaartje.
Groetjes Judith
Een reactie posten