
This card is my second card for Papertrey Ink's "Make it Monday Challenge #1 Go-to Sentiment Card". You are supposed to use various similar sentiments on the card. Love this challenge! I adore Papertrey Ink. They have such cool stuff. There is SOOOOOO much more that I really really need to own LOL.
This time I have chosen "Happy Birthday". No lack of those sentiments in my collection ;-).
I used Broken China distress ink to work the centre piece and then stamped the various sentiments with Versafine.
The background is embossed with dots.
The bottom is cut with a the Perfect Bracket Edge from My Favorite Thing.
The top die is the Eyelet Lace Border from Papertrey Ink.
The two center pieces are a nestability die cut.
The flower is a combination of 2 Crealies flowers. The butterfly I won on Diny Sprakel's blog but I cannot recall it's brand.
I also used the pearl pen and lot's of stickles on the butterfly, the flower and the Eyelet Lace Border.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten