8 februari 2011

Make it Monday Challenge (02.07.2011) Papertrey Ink





This card is for Papertrey Ink's "Make it Monday Challenge #1 Go-to Sentiment Card". You are supposed to use various similar sentiments on the card. I have chosen "thinking of you" and found several ones in my extensive stamp collection. I also used the small scallop die from Papertrey Ink.
In the background I used a broad piece of eeeeehm what do you call it in English. In Dutch it's jute.
Furthermore I used Diamond stickles and the pearlpen.
The ink is from Versafine. Love that ink.

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

José, ik heb een paar kaartjes gemist van jouw, maar wat heb je er één voor één prachtige kaartjes van gemaakt. Heel fijn.
Grtjes
Christa

Pam W. zei

WOW. Very pretty and I LOVE the texture.

Marjan zei

Prachtig! Leuk effect met de jute en de verschillende teksten. Die takjes erbij zijn ook gaaf.

Groetjes, Marjan

Beate zei

GREAT card, Jose! I love that jute in the background.
Hugs and smiles