The Shabby Tearoom have their first birthday and that is the theme for this week's challenge.
I made this card with the a la modes "Cheers" stamp and sentiment from My Favorite Thing. I really wanted to use my sewing machine today so I sat down and stitched three panels with different stitches. The inside was also stitched. This is one HEAVY card and will take several stamps to send LOL.
Her little dress is paper pieced and I colored her with copics.
Further supplies:
Paper from the Citrus matstock by DCWV
Banner (dies and stamps) from Papertrey Ink
Sentiment banner and flower from My Favorite Thing
Diamond stickles on the dress and champagne, shimmer dots by Papermania
9 opmerkingen:
Wow... Dit is super!!! ik vind de kleuren, de afbeelding en natuurlijk jouw afwerking zo gaaf! Ik ben echt fan van jou.
Mijn kaartje voor dat blog is ook af, morgen post ik het.
Groetjes, Marjan
Wauw wat een super mooie kaart! Wat heb je dat mooi doorgestikt doe je dat met de machine of met de hand?
Groetjes Jolanda.
Tjeetje, wat is dit een mooie kaart, prachtig de kleurencombinatie en de verschillende stiksels!! Succes met de challenge...maar dat moet vast lukken met deze kaart.
Groetjes, Marijke en Chantal
wow jose wat heb je toch weer een mooi kaartje gemaakt.
de binnen en buitenkant zijn super.
groetjes karin
Beautiful card, Jose! Love the papers, the colors, your cutting and fabulous stitching.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Such a fun and pretty card! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!
Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT
Fantastisch en vrolijk kaartje! En wat heb je het jurkje lief gepaperpieced:-D
Now that's what I call a glass of champaigne!! Right up my alley. What a great card for our birthday bash this week. Thanks for playing along this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
So very sweet!
Een reactie posten