
I found the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog through someone I hugely admire: Beate Johns. A very talented lady!
I love round cards and decided to play along.
The card is cut out with the Large Scalloped Circle from Terracotta Tile cardstock from the PerfectMatch line by Papertrey Ink.
The paper is from the Café Mediterranean from DCWV. Gorgeous paper!
Flowers and centre border: die-namics from My Favorite Thing.
Sentiment: All around quotes from Fiskars.
Butterfly: not a clue.
I am very tempted to have a second go at this sketch!
6 opmerkingen:
het is weer een leuk en kleurrijk kaartje jose.
groetjes karin
Geweldige uitwerking van de schets, Jose!!En weer zulke mooie kleuren en details, zoals altijd!
Love all the punched elements on this and your great bright colors! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Jose!
So clever! I really like all the layers.
this is beautiful! lovely card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!
Another beautiful card. I am a sucker for circle cards and made another one today with this sketch.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Een reactie posten